66 Riley Cove Rd
Saratoga Springs, NY 12020
Est. P&I payment: $1222.18/mo
Description for 66 Riley Cove Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12020
Watch the Sun & Moon rise from the highest elevation in Riley's Cove, no need for flood insurance. Beautiful lot with 52ft of Lake frontage & lake access. 100 Acres of HOA wooded wilderness is your back door neighbor. Come and enjoy your slice of paradise.
My Notes for MLS #201704908
- Lot Description: Dead End,Level,Treed,Wooded,Waterfront,Water View,View,Water/Dock Rights
- Structures: none
- Acres: 0.239
- Lot Size: 51.3x200.5
- Utilities: Electric in Above Ground,Telephone Available,Cable TV Available
- Water: Well Except Dug,Dug Well
- Water Description: To Be Brought In
- Sewer: Public
- Sewer Description: Existing
- Tax Identification Lot: 1
- Tax Identification Block: 1
- Tax ID Section: 205
- General Taxes Description: Estimated
- Village Taxes Description: Estimated
- School Taxes Description: Estimated
- Total Taxes Description: Estimated
- Frontage: 51
- Possession: Transfer of Title
Street View Not Available
Directions to 66 Riley Cove Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12020
Malta Ave Ext to Right on Riley Cove, Lot just passed the service street.. if you have gone up the small incline you have gone to far.
The listing information for 66 Riley Cove Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12020 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Coldwell Banker Prime Prop.
Get Financing for 66 Riley Cove Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12020
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Rural Estates's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Rural Estates, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 11/21/2017 at 2:50am